Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Moving

Well, we are moving to Texas for a while for those of you who haven't heard. I don't have any pictures of the house without our stuff in it yes. I will post some, but we are going to Texas to be with my mom while Matthew is at Basic. Yes, I said Basic. Matthew is joining the army. I am due Feb 5th and so we are going to go and stay with mom just in case he leaves early and I have the baby after he leaves. Plus I want my mom and sister to be there.

We will miss Tucson and all our friends here. But there is always email and the phone and facebook. We have really loved it here and loved having our children growing up here. Some day we may be back and we can visit our friends here.

God bless you call and we love you all very much. Keep in touch with us please.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

I'm not gonna lie...I was a bit suprised to hear that you are moving. Looks like Dustin and I are the only ones left in Tucson from our little Friday game night group. ;( At least we have lots of fun memories together! Best of luck! You better be really good at posting pictures!! ;)