Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pictures from the Hospital of Isabella Maria Calabresi

Isabella Maria Calabresi born Feb 1, 2010 at 12:59pm. Weight 5lbs 1 oz and 18 inches long. Dark skin and dark hair and blue eyes. She so beautiful Enjoy the rest of the pictures.

Isn't she just the pretties little girl?! Mom bought her new clothes to wear home because the clothes we brought for her were to big. She was a lot smaller than we were expecting. I love the outfit.

I love this picture of her sleeping with a hat that a friend of ours made for Liz when she was born but she has never liked hats and still doesn't.

I love these 2 pictures of Isabella and I cuddling together. The top one she is smiling a little and she has the cutest smile. I love it.

Here is Isabella with Grandma Surface. She loves her Grandma and I love this picture of them together. It is a great picture of them together.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Congrats again your beautiful little girl! I hope all is going well for your family in Texas!