Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Today was such a good day. Well except, Connie got sick and Liz doesn't fell well either. But it was a nice day. Matthew sang in the choir today and he did a great job. Matthew has a great voice and did such great job on the solo. I was crying it was so good.

Today Liz brought me a flower in from outside to thank me for dinner. I felt so loved and I was truly thankful for a child who understands what it means to be thankful for something. I loved it and yes I did cry.

We had a great day with Connie and Dick being here. I know that they had a good time and enjoyed this weekend. We played games all day on Saturday, well except for going to Liz's soccer meeting and for the ward party. It was fun though. On Saturday it was raining and there was a beautiful rainbow.
Stephen was really funny. He loves to walk around in his diaper and it just happened that he wanted to eat chips and watch the Backyardigians at the same time. These are some great pics of Stephen.
























The kids were so excited when Connie and Dick got here that they just were all over Dick. He loved it as you will be able to tell.





I am grateful for my family and friends and thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ's sacrifice for me and for the atonement. I fell truly blessed every day for all the many people that I have in my life and for all the things that I have learned from them. I love them all.

3 comments:

Nate Torrence said...

Haha cute pictures of the kids!









www.theivesinthenight.blogspot.com

Busy Mama said...

We had sick kids on Easter too - not so fun. But what a fun blog!

BTW - you have been surfed - visit my blog to learn how to claim your prize!

natalieandderyk said...

Great pic of the rainbow!