Thursday, April 9, 2009

What's new


Well, it has been a long time since I was on here. I have been extremely busy, but I going to try and keep this updated. Well, we haven't really done anything cool except get a van last Sept and we love it. It has a DVD player and the kids love it so much and so do we. We love how quick the kids shut up when the movie comes on.

We bought Matthew a car with our Tax return and man am I glad. We needed it. I have places I need to go and it is hard to do anything with one car. So everything has worked out pretty good. The kids are doing great.

Liz is in preschool and she loves it. She goes with Emma, one of the kids that I watch and they have a great time. Liz is so smart. I love it and it makes me feel like a good parent knowing how smart she is. She loves Dora the Explorer and the Backyardigians. She goes around singing the songs all the time. I love that she is getting into learning and getting an imagination. She is great. She has also been doing t-ball She just finished the winter season and she did great.

Stephen is growing up so fast and talks all the time. He loves the movie Cars and his room is even painted with the colors of cars. He is so funny. I just love how he is getting is on personality and wanting to do everything on his own. This kid can eat. There hasn't been anything that we can find that he won't eat. When he eats like he hasn't eaten in a long time. It is so funny.

Well, as for me, I have been really sick lately and I have been going to the Dr a lot trying to figure out what is going on. I have had a lot of things going in my family, but we are doing ok.I am the Camp Director and also the sports director for the Young Women. I love these callings. I love the young women in our ward with all my heart.

Matthew still works for Intuit and he loves it, but I know that he would love to be doing something more with his life. He is almost done with school. He has been working so hard on graduating from school. Once he is done, I can go. Woohooo. Matthew is the Elders Quorum President in our ward. He is also in a band called Citizen Saint. They are great. I love listening to them play. He plays the bass and does a great job.

Out little family is doing great these days and we are surviving and trying to make sure that we do what we need to do.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

I'm so happy you started up your blog! I love blogging! I'm seriously shocked how big your kids are every time I see them! They are adorable!! (but why is your son in a pink hat?) ;)