Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My kids the cutest kids ever!

Stephen has the cutest face. He almost looks like a alien. He looks so funny. I love how funny his eyes look.








Liz looks just as funny as Stephen does. Her nose looks like it is smashed down. Her eyes almost look cross eyed. I love these pictures. They looks so cute.



Here he is wearing a new outfit that I got him. He was so excited to wear it. He looks so good in blue. It brings the blue out in his eyes. Liz look so cute. She looks so grown up. I can't believe how cute she is.I got a new hair cut. I had to get it cut. It was past my shoulder blades and I can't stand to have my hair that long. I love it now though. I blow dry it and curl it and it is so cute and light and easy. Everyone at church on Sunday told me that they loved it. It felt so good to have it cut and especially now since it is getting warmer.These are the cutest kids in the world. Liz loved the new dress. She wanted to wear it all day. Stephen has the cutest smile ever. Liz almost always makes a dorky smile when we take her picture. But they are so adorable. I love it.

I love this one. They look so cute together. I love them all so much. I can hardly ever get her to make a cute smile. Stephen looks like he is mad, but I still love this one. Matthew is actually making a real smile as well. They are so cute and I love them so much.

No comments: